5 November 2018

My Blog http://strategicstudyindia.blogspot.in today has crossed 8 Million views.


On 21 July 2018 my blog crossed seven million mark. It took three and half months to reach from seven million to 8 million hits. 

The page views of last month is as under : 


My observations on the page views are : 

Language Issue. Latin America does not view this blog probably for language reasons. Same for Russia, Japan. 

China has banned my site for viewing. When in China I could not access. 

No idea why hits from Africa is very less. 

In India very few people read serious issues. A blog on Bollywood would have attracted much more eyeballs. Same is the condition in South Asian countries. Many a times Singapore has more page views than India. 

Google is not willing to put ads because of some policy issues. I don’t want to make it a paid site. Any idea how can I generate some revenue so that I can employ some people to carry this forward. Doing it alone is a tough job. 

I am not getting younger!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, i like very much your blog.
I am brazilian.
Thank´s a lot.
Carlos Chang